Lampton School: Headline Data
Pending the arrival of ASP, the data presented below is based on the DfE performance tables (DfE12.10.17).
- Progress 8 for 2017 is + 0. 47 which is at the top end of above average.
- Attainment 8 score is 50.2 which is above NA 44.2
- Students attaining English and maths and grade 4+ and grade 5+ are both well above NA: 68% (NA 63%) and 48% (NA 39%) respectively.
- Students achieving the EBAC at Grade 4 or above and at grade 5 or above are both well above the national average : 33% (NA 23.5%); and 29% (NA 19.5%)respectively.
- percentage of pupils who achieved a C or above in GCSEs (or equivalent) in 5 or more
subjects, including English and maths – 61%
- percentage of pupils who achieved the English Baccalaureate 38%
- percentage of pupils who have achieved at least the minimum expected levels of progress
in English (84%) and maths (65%) between KS2 and KS4
AS and A2
Click HERE for our results for 2017